Friday, June 23, 2006

Movie Quote Quiz Results

The first official ‘Down In Front’ Movie Quote Quiz is now over! Well done to all those who gave it a try. And congratulations to my wife, Shauna! She got all 10 quotes right, as well as the bonus question. I’m so proud. Of course, I would expect nothing less from the wife of an obsessed movie geek.

However, in the spirit of fairness, Shauna has chosen to decline any of the prizes so that others may reap the rewards. And so we go to second place, where there is a tie between my good friend Anthony and my own Mother! That’s right folks, my MOM did better than most of you! Don’t feel bad though, she’s a pretty smart mom.

As promised, there are prizes available to both Anthony and Mom. You can each choose one of the following DVDs:

Cast Away
Fight Club
The Karate Kid
Spaceballs
The Usual Suspects
Walk the Line
Cinderella Man


And for those who did not win, stay tuned to Down In Front. There will a new quiz next week for you to try…with prizes!

Finally, here are the answers to this week’s Movie Quote Quiz:

Title (Bonus)Fight Club
#112 Monkeys
#2Apollo 13
#3The Breakfast Club
#4Dances With Wolves
#5The Full Monty
#6The Fellowship of the Ring
#7Men in Black
#8My Cousin Vinny
#9Saving Private Ryan
#10Three Amigos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tom, Mom here. I must admit that I cheated on the test but Shauna says that's allowed. I'll take Walk the Line if I don't already have it.
Shauna says "Hi" since she's sitting right beside me.
xoxoxoxoxoxo