Thursday, June 01, 2006

I've mostly been remiss in my blogging...mostly.

My sincere apologies to the hundreds of thousands of 'Down in Front' fans who have had nothing to read on my blog in the last month or so. I am ashamed! I admit that my movie watching has suffered somewhat over the last few weeks due to unforeseen circumstances. Ok, well maybe the circumstances weren't completely unforeseen, but honestly, how could I have known that I would get addicted to a new computer game? In the words of Han Solo and Lando Calrissian, 'It's not my fault!'.

I have recently posted a brief review of Capote, which you'll find below this post. And in the coming days I promise to get caught up on reviewing a few other movies I've seen. You can find a list of what I've been watching in the sidebar to the right.

I'll also get cracking on the second installment of 'Roll Credits'. I'm sure you're just dying to know what a clapper-loader and a focus-puller are.

So stay tuned! Many great reviews are coming your way soon!

Unless I start getting close to level 30...

No comments: