Thursday, October 20, 2005

Blogman Begins

About a week ago I submitted a sample DVD review to a website in the hopes of becomming one of their regular reviewers. I got my reply back from them today. I won't bore you with all the feedback I got (well, maybe I will, but not right now), however they did suggest that I create a blog to support my movie-addiction.

So I did.

Just now, in fact.

You're reading it.

I hope to have much, much more content as the days and weeks go by, but right now I'm still trying to figure out how to use this thing. The majority of my posts will be about movies and shows that I've recently watched, or plan to watch, or am watching, or won't watch. As a lucky reader of my blog, you'll get the benefit of my opinions thrown at you.

However, before more content comes your way, I need to fine-tune this blog of mine. I still don't know how to edit my own profile. It's that box on the right-hand side of my blog that has my name...and not much else.

I watched Batman Begins last night. My review of this film will need to be condensed to three words, as I don't have time to write anything more now. "It was good."

Now then...let's see how this blog thing works...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting.. fun to share thoughts and opinions and reviews of movies.. we'll be keeping up with your blog for sure.

Barb

Anonymous said...

Hi Tom,

I think that your "blog" really cool and I know you will put great time and effort into it. I look forward to seeing your reviews of movies so that I may have a movie lover's take on it.

Sincerely,
Enrique
(thanks for bringing movie memories back)

Anonymous said...

Hey bro... Nice blog :)

Vince :)

Anonymous said...

I knew you were a geek and now this confirms it. At least your lovable. Maybe someday you can teach Emma to blog or at the very least I hope she gets your enthusiasm for movies.

Big Sis