Wednesday, May 16, 2007

"Failure is not an option!"

I love my friends and family.

Thank you all so much for the very supportive comments. You've definitely inspired me to get back on the blog-wagon. I think I'm going to take all your advice and find new ways to post my reviews, perhaps keep them a little shorter and continue to find my own voice. So stay tuned! You'll be able to live vicariously through my movie-obsession in no time.

I also have to pat myself on the back for managing to title this entry, and the last one (sort of), with Apollo 13 quotes. It just seems to fit the phase my blog is going though.

"Gentlemen, I believe this is going to be our finest hour."

1 comment:

davej said...

tommy, you are really good at writing, i like your style, tone, and voice...keep it up, bro...peace and love from the land of j^pan...davej