Tuesday, May 08, 2007

"Blog...we have a problem."

Here I am again, trying to determine what killed my blog. I still love movies as much as ever but I somehow lost the desire to blog about them. It would be great if I could somehow find that inspiration again.

I doubt anyone is even checking this blog anymore, but on the off-chance someone stops by, please leave a comment and give some advice on what I could do to re-kindle the fire. As I go back through old blog posts I am really proud of how my writing evolved and I think the movie reviews are quite good. I want to start doing that again. But how?

Sigh. One day, blog. One day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have very little time to watch movies and I read your blog to find out the best of the best so I don't waist my precious time. It makes me feel a little closer to my brother since I am so far away. I look forward to reading the blog but understand that inspiration can easily be lost. I loved your writing. I love stamping and would rather be stamping then writing about stamping. Just watch more, write less and email me when you watch something that is worth my time. Miss ya bro.

Anonymous said...

Tom!! Don't despair in your lack of blogging!! Maybe it just means that you are enjoying watching and doing less writing! Not a problem at all! Maybe it means that we all need to do some more big movie days and nights to generate more thoughts and conversations about movies! hehehe.

Barb

Anonymous said...

Maybe you need a different format since you pretty much write each review along the same lines... ie. quote, plot, DVD aspects, etc. Maybe you just need to mix it up a little....

Shauna (your adoring and amazing wife)

Anonymous said...

Perhaps try shorter reviews that take less time. I miss your reviews too as I also use your site to make picks from and weed out duds.

I'm trying to blog more too, but sometimes I just don't have the inspiration.

Dave