Monday, December 04, 2006

Chapter Title Quiz - Answers!

As promised, here are the answers for the DVD Chapter Title quiz that I posted a couple of weeks ago. Good job to everyone who sent in their guesses. Everyone did very well, which means that either the quiz was too easy or you're all nearly as obsessed with movies as I am. Probably a combination of the two.

If you don't remember your answers and want to know your score, send me an email and I'll let you know how you did. Otherwise you can have a look at the answers below to see how you faired in the DVD Chapter Title Quiz.

No. 1 - Braveheart
No. 2 - Dead Poets Society
No. 3 - Finding Nemo
No. 4 - Raiders of the Lost Ark
No. 5 - The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
No. 6 - Napoleon Dynamite
No. 7 - Saving Private Ryan
No. 8 - Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
No. 9 - Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
No. 10 - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
No. 11 - Jurassic Park
No. 12 - Ghostbusters
No. 13 - Ferris Bueller's Day Off
No. 14 - Dances with Wolves
No. 15 - Die Hard

There was a 2-way tie for First Place between Christine Sheppard (my mom) and Anthony Packwood (not my mom). Should I arrange for a tie-breaker quiz? Hmmm...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no way our mother got those without cheating. I demand a recount. Like she would ever sit through Napoleon Dynamite or Star Wars. Still waiting for a wish list or no Christmas for you!
B

Anonymous said...

I resent that you think Tom's mother would cheat. It's like saying she wears army boots or something. His poor mother must be heartbroken to read this.